on June 12, 2013
Having read an article about the effects of combining a colon cleanser (Inner Flush) with Raspberry Ketones resulting in increased dramatic weight loss results I purchased both of these products.
I have experienced fantastic results also in just under 2 weeks of use !!
I am a fit and active 42 year old mother of 5 and am desperate to lose a very stubborn 8kg so as to get back to my comfortable weight of around 60kg.
I have used both these 'Love Life'supplements for almost 2 weeks and have already lost 2.5kg and am still losing!!
I am very impressed with how easy it has been, how energetic I have felt and I haven't felt hungry and so therefore snacking hasn't been an issue.
I would recommend these products to anyone about to embark on a diet as I believe there are no side effects and they are a valuable tool which will enhance and motivate people to reach their end goal......
What's this?