on 15 March 2014
I have already written a short product review for Corel VideoStudio Pro X6. Corel offered me a free trial of Pro X7, and to me it's no better than X6. For example there seems to be less ways of saving, ( formats & bitrates ). I will be sticking to X6 for 25/50 fps AVCHD 26 mb/s and NHC for MOVHD 30 fps 42mb/s.
An update, I have had a few days getting to grips with Pro X7. Having a need to make some DVDs of a recent event using the 2 above formats, I managed to get them both on the same DVD. I take it all back with the exception of saving a MOVHD 42mb/s.
I would like to upgrade to 5*, but for some reason I can't, also I can't answer a query from Mr Booth in different review. 1 No it takes some time to get use to it. I suggest you down load a couple of short clips and practice editing and saving to the computer. 2 It will save your video to the same or a different format including 4k. 3 Your PC burner will do the job.
Another update, without reediting what I have already said, managed to change the star rating.
What's this?