on December 28, 2006
When I read that Slipknot were releasing a new dvd I could not wait to get my hands on it !!But after reading many a review about it I was very hesitant to part ways with my cash... so I decided to put it on my crimbo list..... By god was I sorry I didnt buy it sooner this dvd is everything that is slipknot crazy wonderful and delightful In my opinion much better than disasterpieces....

The first disc is quiet strange but thats what you get when you enter the world of Slipknto, they aint no ordinary cup of tea so if thats what you expect from this head to the emo section... Much of the stuff on this sidsc may seem pointless but to me it sint it is showing in a strange way the artisitcal values of the world seen in Slipknot's light and the backstage footage is pricless.

The second disc is my favourite having the bands videos from the latest album is great but the Live footage is so immense and the sound is crystal clear jsut makes me wish i was back in the pit at my last 'knot gig.. my overall favourite part of the dvd is the in depth interviews with the band memebrs but whats up with Craig's one hehe thats alll Ill say about ti so do yourself a favour and buy this!!!!
What's this?