on 6 May 2011
I've suffered from lower back pain on and off for many years. I tend to have a very bad attack every 9-12 months, although it has recently become more frequent. Pain normally lasts for 4 or 5 days, then I get on with my life unil the next occurence.
I've seen my doctor about 10 times, had an MRI scan and also some physiotherapy.

I had an attack about 3 weeks ago. 6 days later I felt not too bad, so stupidly I played golf even though I knew I shouldn't. Sure enough on the 4th hole my back went again, leaving me on the floor screaming like a baby ! The book arrived yesterday but before I had a chance to open it I had another attack. I fell to the floor in lots of pain. Eventually I got myself onto the settee and started to read the book. The symptoms that he describes fit my profile exactly. After a couple of hours I tried exercises 1, 2 and 3. I was amazed to find that my back immediately felt a bit better. It's now nearly 24 hours since my attack and I've done these exercises 5 or 6 times. I'm walking around like I'm perfectly OK, and I feel a fraud because I'm off sick from work ! I know my back isn't fixed yet, but I have very little pain.

Having been resigned to suffering excrutiating pain on and off for the rest of my life, I now have hope that if I follow the advice and exercises in this book I can eliminate my pain, or at least manage it. I've never written a review for anything before, and I'm not prone to making wild claims. All I'm saying is that I know how I would be feeling today if I hadn't got this book, and I know how I am feeling and the difference is incredible. I'm just about to cancel the chiropracter visit that I have booked for tomorrow.

If you suffer from lower back pain I urge you to try this book. I ordered it in desperation, and I know it's early days for me, but the way I feel at the moment it's the best money I've ever spent.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?