Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 5 May 2011
I'd recommend that anyone who is using the Norton product range that they do not elect to automatically renew their account on-line. It will cost you nearly twice as much to take this lazy option. I initially went to PC World and 'nearly' purchased the latest version 5.0 off the shelf (cheaper than the automatic on-line renewal route).

I decided that, as I had a few days remaining I would look for an even less expensive alternative. I checked out the Amazon site and saw that the difference in price to purchase the product from them was nearly 40% less expensive... I ordered it and it arrived at my home 3 days later... I installed it onto my and two other household PC's within 40 minutes... 'sorted'!

The Norton product is very good and I have used it for over 5 years... just a little too expensive if you can't be bothered to re-install from a disc...
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like this:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)