A Practical Guide to Estate Planning,
This review is from: The Mom's Guide to Wills & Estate Planning (Paperback)
This book is divided into 10 chapters with an appendix. From this book you learn to plan for your children, manage your children's inheritance, and create a will or living trust to make your choices legally binding. Review your retirement plans and life insurance policies to make sure that you are leaving it to the people of your choice, since wills do not supersede the beneficiaries stated in the insurance policies. The author also makes sound advices about critical healthcare and financial decisions for you, by your agent, in case of medical emergencies, through the Power of Attorney.
The discussion on preparing a Will is very informative. It helps you to prepare yourself to write a Will. The format used for a will is clearly illustrated with examples. The Living Trust is another legal document that is very important if you have children. The appendix is a working summary that provides step-by-step instructions to prepare estate planning worksheets. There are many books available in bookstores on writing wills; I did not compare this book with them, but I believe this book is helpful.
1. Private Client: Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning (CLP Legal Practice Guides)
2. Wills, Trusts, and Estates
3. How to Write Your Will: The Complete Guide to Structuring Your Will, Inheritance Tax Planning, Probate and Administering an Estate
4. Write Your Will (We've Made it Easy)
5. The Complete Living Will Kit [With CDROM] (How to Write Your Own Living Will)