on 22 April 2010
Chopra milks his seven laws yet again. Here they are in a new guise. Just as one is ill advised to put new wine into old wineskins, one should not put old ideas between the covers of new books and expect novelty.

I was involved with translating a Russian author's work into English and as he had referred to Chopra, I wanted to get the precise phraseology of the original, so I bought several of these books to ensure I had a full appreciation.

I need not have bothered. One star is explained as meaning, "I hate it!", but this book is too trivial for that, so I'll have to go with two stars which you will not be surprised to know mean, "I don't like it!"

A waste of money.

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.