on 31 October 2013
Yes, I might well be a bit dim. It doesn't _state_ that it comes with a power cable/plug, but yet I somehow expected it.
My original Note 10.1 power cable stopped working some time ago. I bought a third-party replacement -mainly because the cable was longer, but also because I couldn't easily source a new Samsung one. That original cable _is_ muuuch too short.

The problem with my third-party one is it seems to take forever to charge. Like 10 hours or so.
So when I saw this Samsung dock/charge-station I thought it would be the ideal replacement.

It would be if it came with a power cable. It's quite durable-seeming. Still, if I was to use this I'd have to plug my third-party cable into it to add power. For me at least that defeats the purpose. One star for this then, but top-marks to Amazon who made returning it easy.
What's this?