on 11 January 2014
I have read several of these books , all with a pinch of salt but enjoyed them non the less because I know personally a lot of the places mentioned. Some of the stories can be really scary and when reading them to my daughter I have to check them first for suitability, but she loves them as well.
One little niggle is the way they are padded out I can't help feeling that the original person who related their story to Tom wouldn't have given some of the details I.e what they were having for dinner etc, and that these type of details have been added to pad the story. This aside I still like them and will buy more.
Note* on browsing other books to buy in this series I kept on coming across the same one line 5 * review written by the same woman on the same day, and the more I checked the more she had written ,flipping eck she got through a humongous amount of books in one day!! Genuine reviews? Hmmmm? Check it out Amazon!
What's this?