on 6 August 2007
My former director encouraged me to read good to great in preparation for a job interview. It helped crystalise a lot of what I thought about what I wanted to achieve, but always wondered how to apply it to the public and voluntary sector. This monograph shows how it is possible.

I didn't get the job. But I got a much stronger convinction about the value of what great social sector organisations should be trying to achieve. And now I have got the promotion...
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?