on 14 July 2010
This replaced my LG Viewty. My main concern for this was the keypad, I was sure I didn't want a touchscreen but would this be difficult to use? Well, at first it was strange but within a few days I could type on it easily and I would never go back to touchscreen or the 9 button keypad.

The camera is fine, my old one was 5mp and I did use it alot. However, although this has only 2mp because the screen is so clear and the camera itself is good quality I can't honestly see much difference.

There is a light (which I have used way more than I expected!) which can be accessed by holding down the space bar button.
The speaker on the music player is great, again better than my old one, although if you are going to hold a lot of songs/texts you will be needing a memory card!

Great phone and super happy :)
11 Comment| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?