on 19 June 2012
I'll admit it - my grip is not the greatest. I'm working on it but it tends to be the first thing that lets me down when I try to lift anything over 100kg for reps.
With these Golds Gym straps though, grip isn't a problem. I've been able to shoulder shrug and deadlift far heavier than I've done before. I've even managed to swap my overhand/underhand grip for the far better conventional one.
These straps are of very good quality, they're a decent price and if you're anything like me, they'll soon become an essential peice of equipment in your lifting kit. They're nicely padded but if you do run into a problem where they're digging into your wrists (although I can't see why), just invest in a pair of cheap sweatbands and wear them underneath.
Oh. And if you do buy these, I recommend doing a bit of research on youtube to see how to use them properly.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink