Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 November 2013
Duracell pre charged AA batteries (4 pack)

I needed some reliable rechargeable batteries for my flash gun (Nikon Pro 910's). I have tried generic brands and found they did not hold their charge for very long even though they claimed to be much better than these Duracell's.

Straight out of the packet these have given me over 250 flashes which is much better than I had been getting using better specified generic ones (2900Ah ones). It looks like you get what you pay for and these are expensive but will last so I will buy more of these for my flashguns.
These are also guaranteed by Duracell for 5 years which is a bonus. Excellent batteries and well worth the extra money over the generic rechargeable I had previously.
Just to mention the Amazon marketplace seller sent them using 24 hour signed delivery
and were very well packed. Very good service from Babz Media and as they were delivered in under 24 hours great service too. I have no hesitation in recommending them and I will certainly be using them again for my batteries.
0Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?