on 12 September 2007
I actually bought this album without reading any reviews, just because I always buy the next album of a band if I liked thier previous album.

Given it one listen and it's better than I expected. I say that as I haven't fared very well on my indie buys this year, don't much like the new Killers album Sam's Town, don't much like the new Bloc Party etc. Its all a bit too "try hard forced" this years indie crop.

Been reading the "pro" reviews of this album and I see it's getting utterly panned, but I reckon ignore that, its just the music nerds being cooler than thou. The real test for me is if *I* like it. They can go root themsleves if they can't add to my enjoyment.

enjoy!