on March 28, 2013
I was looking for a replacement for my ageing Leatherman. This was soooo close to being exactly what I am after. I really like the fact that the blades/tools lock open (the large knife blade on my Leatherman doesn't) and the price is good.

Unfortunately, although the rest of the tools appear to be OK (I'm not convinced about the straight screwdriver sizes, but I haven't tested them), the cross-head screwdriver has too flat a cross-section to drive cross-head screws effectively. So reluctantly I've had to return this and keep looking.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink