on 22 April 2014
The wireless internet connection on my old Dell laptop expired several months ago. According to Dell it was a software problem, along with several others! I recently took the brave, for me, step of reinstalling the operating system, which went very well amazingly. As I was still without wireless I decided to try the WDN 3200.

It was delivered 20 minutes ago at 09.00 by Royal Mail. The drivers didn't download automatically from the adapter so I loaded the mini disc into my external drive & followed the install instructions. If you have to do this make sure that you leave the adapter plugged in to another usb port. The installation took a couple of minutes & I was ready to connect to either my 2.4 or 5 Ghz network. My speeds are as good as my wired connection so I'm absolutely delighted.

This is a great piece of kit & as always, great service from Amazon.
11 Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?