on 27 March 2014
Very easy to set up but I had a constant issue with it disconnecting from playing media & then being unable to reconnect media to headphones, this issue happened so many times I had to send it back for a refund even though I liked the actual device & the way it sounded.

I tried the device on my other phone, Note 2, but the same problem so it's no use to me & I see others have reported the same problem after the latest firmware update. I am sorry to say I can't recommend this device given my experience.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.