12 November 2017
It’s just remarkable how things happen when they happen and how they happen, things which we’ve got no control over.

When I started out becoming an author after retiring, a dream I’ve had since being a young child, I saw myself having people readily buying and reading my first book, which I’d loved writing. However, this never came to be. Even after writing a second book, while I’m now a respected Book Reviewer, my fame as an author has yet to begin to appear.

Yet, while somehow my determination to fulfill my dream is still with me, the level of that determination has continuously diminished as the years have gone by. So, today as I went searching for my next book to read/review, I found this book, “The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Determination” by Toby Peterson.

While I’m not really a religious individual, I still believe in God; so perhaps he’s the reason why I came upon this book TODAY. As I began reading each of the prayers [which I feel are more like affirmations] slowly and then contemplated what I’ve just read, I very slowly began to feel a slight increase in my desire to have a renewal of the determination I once had many years ago. Perhaps if I continue reading these affirmation I feel might eventually regain ALL of the DETERMINATION I once had.

In addition to these 100 Prayers for Determination, this book also contains 100 most powerful prayers for: Happiness, Scholarship, Survival, and Limitless Endurance.

For having given me the possibility of the renewal of my original determination to become a successful author, as well as a renewal of my faith, there’s no way I can’t give the author, Toby Peterson, the 5 STARS he deserves for this endeavor.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink