on 26 July 2011
This collection features every Jeeves and Wooster short story bar one (toodle off to a collection called "The Man with Two Left Feet" if you must have that one too: the missing story in q is called "Extricating Young Gussie").

The stories here are joyful. I've been reading them on the train to work just lately and frightening the sour-faced gang of Waterloo bound commuters by grinning as inanely as a young Bingo Little upon spotting a pretty waitress. If you're only vaguely familiar with the goods herein, here's how it goes: Bertie Wooster is our rich, idle, good-hearted, mentally negligible narrator, with the most astonishing gift for a comic simile, and an even greater gift for getting into ridiculaous scrapes; Jeeves is his personal gentleman's gentleman, with a massive, fish-fuelled brain, and a flawless ability to rescue the young master from himself.

I urge you to try it. I'm not one to go about giving things 5 stars willy nilly, but I'd give this 7 or 8 if I could.
24 people found this helpful