VINE VOICEon 15 March 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This new alarm dock replaced my older more chunkier one, and I love this more slim and sleek design.

The sound from the dock speakers isn't so bad, but I do mainly use this as an alarm clock/iPhone charger mostly. I like the ability to turn the speaker Off so that the clock light dims right down.

The app you can download to use with it really isn't that great which is a downside to this product. I found the app kept crashing or restarting and it was useless, and I have an iPhone4S. I've never attempted to use it again and there's been no updates.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink