on 21 December 2013
Really not sure whether I like this book or not. Having first read Seven Nights to Forever, another of this authors stories, which I absolutely adored, I was looking forward to my second Evangeline Collins book. Perhaps having enjoyed the first book I may have been expecting too much but I felt a little bit uncomfortable with the fact that the hero was a male prostitute.
I Know the first book was about a female prostitute but it did not seem as seedy somehow.

I enjoy a good sexy read like the next person but felt that at times the story was absent and the pages were just covered in cavorting in the bedroom, or in this case the bedroom, the study, the sitting room and everywhere else.

Having said all that I was still happy with the ending and that the H & H were meant for one another.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details