on 4 May 2007
Mitch Albom once again exceeds himself with this latest novel. The basis of the story centres around how you would spend one last day with someone that you had lost. We all have stuff that is left unfinished with lost loved ones; Mitch hits at the heart strings by making us question how we would spend one last day.

Having lost a loved one, I would give my eye teeth to have one last day or a last hour. This book made me consider the lessons that I had learnt while my Grandmother was alive, rather than mourning what I did not have. It made me feel grateful for her continued prescence in my life and the life long lessons that I carry through with me.

Albom writes beautifully, carrying the reader with his every word. Ensuring that we are hanging on the story as it unfolds, wishing that we were the main character. The moral surrounding the family and renewed and rejoiced connections, is cleverly entwined with beautiful descriptions and annotations. There have been few books that have touched my heart, like this one. A must read for everyone :-)
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.