Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on October 21, 2011
As much as anyone can love their kitchen appliances I've loved this kettle. It has none of the niggles that annoy me about other kettles. The minimum water you need in it to boil is *really* minimal, I like that it attaches to the middle of the base, meaning it's easy to pick up and put down, it turns completely on the base, meaning I can reach it from either side of the kitchen island we keep it on. It's easy to fill, the lid comes off and on easily.

Unfortunately, after 3 years it's just started leaking, and for this price I would have expected a longer life out of it. I was swithering over whether to give it 3 stars based on that, but I went for 4 because it did serve us well for those 3 years.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink