on 22 September 2013
This body butter is meant as an aftersun treatment, but works wonders for 365 days as a nourishing boost. Like another Hawaiian Tropic product I'm actually in love with, Hawaiian Tropic SPF25 Island Berry Lip Gloss, it would be a shame not to enjoy it all the year round. The consistency of this body butter is extremely rich, but despite this, it manages to immediately give your skin a smooth and supple texture without becoming oily or sticky.
I use it as an all-purpose product whenever my skin feels thirsty or mistreated. I've found it perfect as a night treatment for my feet and hands (wearing socks and gloves), particularly useful for roughened elbows and really soothing right after I've passed the epilator on my legs. The scent of coconut is of course there, but unlike many coconut-based beauty products that smell good in a "cloying" way, this body butter presents a more subtle, clean and fresh version of a coconut based fragrance. And this, I think, it's a bonus, because you can safely use it together with your usual perfume or other beauty products you usually apply, without fearing an unbecoming layering of different scents.
I have been using it for a long time and a jar is quite always sitting on my nightstand or bathroom. It's a jolly product, it absorbs instantly and the price is reasonable for its quality. I suggest you give it a chance as an aftersun, but mainly as an excellent body moisturizer that brings a little piece of hawaiian tropical paradise around you for a short while.
What's this?