on 4 March 2014
This was the first Rick Yancey book that I have read, and as a 69 year old I am probably way outside the normal "demographic" of the target audience. However I am pleased to say that I enjoyed every page and have pre-ordered the sequel.
The entire concept is massive in scale whilst the characters really drew me in, I almost shouted at my Kindle during the last escape piece( not a good idea for an old guy sitting on a crowded train)

As an avid reader I now find myself in the great position of finding an author new to me with a considerable number of books to go back and enjoy.
What's this?