on April 3, 2010
OK so I'll start by saying that I had intended to buy the LogitechLogitech Wireless Guitar (PS2/PS3) guitar but then while browsing I noticd this. The price was a lot lower for what seemed a much better piece of kit.
The guitar was very well made and felt great to wear. It is much more of a real guitar than the plastic toys that you get with Rock Band or Guitar Hero.
Playing the guitar is where the problems start. You have to press much harder on the buttons and after a few minutes my fingers were throbbing, even tough I am used to and play electric guitar. Th strum bar was still very noisy and I found it way too small. The whammy bar was spot on though. Also the lack of a d-pad was very irritating although it did make the guitar more realistic which I think Peak were aiming for.
In the end I sent this guitar back because it was impossible to play due to the fact that the strum bar was registering hits when I wasnt touching it although I think, and hope that this was just a fault with the particular guitar I bought.
Another thing which bugged me was that the shape was the run of the mill Strat which has been done to death.
So if you are wanting a better guitar for yor game I say pay the extra and go for the Logditech.
What's this?