Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 17 January 2014
I have used this pen every day since buying it about 3 months ago. It still makes me smile every time I use it!

I have several Cross pens but this is by far the prettiest and a great little writer. It's comfortable to use, the twist mechanism is holding up well (i tend to play with my pen when I am thinking and I often find twist pens give up after a while!)

I'm still on the original cartridge, which writes beautifully. Refills are a good price and tend to last well too. At this price, the pen is an absolute steal - if you are thinking about a treat for yourself or a pen/stationery addict, this is a perfect choice!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink