on 17 November 2008
Being a great fan of Desperate Housewives I was eagerly waiting for Season 4 to be available. However, I find this season too fast-moving with too many sombre events crammed into each episode. True, we only get 17 episodes instead of the 23 or 24 of the previous seasons, but far more happens in this season. We get very little time to laugh (at our own follies), and are whipped along from one catastrophe to the next. I find it a great pity ... I liked being able to see myself (as a housewife and mother). No time for this now. I'll no doubt be getting Season 5 ... in a year's time ... but will be looking forward to it less. By the way, do watch them in order. Reference is made all the way along to the previous seasons 1, 2 and 3.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details