on 26 February 2013
I'm no audiophile but I do appreciate decent audio equipment. The sound can suffer somewhat from the fit of the buds, but there is real clarity and a bass that is punchy but not overpowering. My major gripe with these is the length of the cables, something other reviewers have mentioned too. I have no idea what Denon were thinking, really. The cable is far too short which necessitates the use of the supplied extension, resulting in a tangled ball in my pocket. Unless you fancy keeping your portable music device in your top pocket, next to your glasses, ballpoint pen and hanky, then this will be a problem for you. If you strap it to your arm or whatever joggers do, then it would be fine if the buds were more secure and cable noise was reduced.

It does get 4 stars from me but perhaps it should get 3. I do really like the audio quality and the price. I don't like the cable. I hate the cable so much. But I manage.

Edit: as another reviewer has mentioned, watch the price!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink