on 29 November 2013
This is not suitable for a non hd kindle, I'm so glad I tested the item first or my 8 year old would have been very disappointed. We also tried to use this on a kindle fire hd and couldn't get it to work on that either. The item looks cheap and nasty like something I'd expect to find on a market stall. I paid £17.50 for it and it's a rip off, I couldn't recommend this at all.

Edit...... it appears Amazon has now changed the item listing to say is it intended for use on the hd model, this information was not stated when I purchased this.
22 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?