on 11 August 2013
Please do not take notice of negative reviews of this product, because they can only be down to the user. I have used this for some time now and consider it essential. In fact I feel uncomfortable cycling without it. For the first hour after opening it, I was unimpressed and thought I had wasted my money. The fact is that it takes a little time and effort, moving the mirror around, and getting the pivot angle right, but, once you do it is well worth it. I have it set like I do my car wing mirrors, just with a little of the side of my head visible. When riding, a slight move of the head to the right, and a glance will show you the road behind you. It is not something you stare into, just a quick glance. The more you use it the easier it is, and I say this again... you will find it essential when cycling.
It is far more effective than a cycle mounted mirror, and has the added advantage whilst out and about on foot, of checking out women behind you without your wife knowing!!!
I can't say more, just buy it!
6 people found this helpful