Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on July 1, 2011
I just loved this book. Once I started it I couldn't put it down. I felt that it realistically portrayed how hard life must have been for gay people living in this time. I found all the characters three dimensional and felt that the writer wrote them all with compassion. I couldn't help but be drawn into their world.

There were no bad guys here for me. It was a complicated story and I couldn't guess how it would end. I felt so much for Paul who was trying so hard to do the right thing and grew to love the character of Patrick. I so wanted every one of them to be happy in the end, but the book was just too realistic for that.

All in all, Marion Husband created a world I didn't want to leave. So I was very glad when I found out that these characters also appear in Marion's 'Paper Moon' and I went on to read that. I loved finding out what had happened to them down the years.
What's this?