Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Learn more

on July 12, 2004
'Clarity' is not only my favourite JEW album, it is also probably my favourite album of all time. After being impressed by 'Bleed American', I decided to check out JEWs other albums. From the moment I heard 'Clarity', I knew it was something special. Every track on the album is written and performed so beautifully, from the delicate lyrics to the subtle strings in the background. I couldn't pick out a single track on the album as my favourite because they all work so well together, and make this album an unbelieveably good collection of songs. Although JEW would probably be categorised as 'emo', I think this album is so well written and accessible that it would appeal to anyone with an appreciation of all genres of music.
If you are considering buying 'Clarity' today, whether you're already a fan of JEW or not, all I can say is DO IT! You will wonder how you ever lived without this album!
What's this?