on 20 November 2012
I bought a Yamaha F310 acoustic guitar as I decided to finally learn to play. I was over the moon to discover that there were such things as electronic guitar tuners and I wouldn't have to rely on my ear!

This tuner was terrible. I read the instructions thoroughly and carefully and off I went. It could not identify the D string, never mind help tune it!! After 3 hours of trying over 3 episodes, I managed to tune the E,A,B & E strings. The G string was only 'nearly' tuned and I have already mentioned the 'invisible' D string.

I sent it back and ordered the Technote Clip Tuner ASIN: B002S0NMZU. I took it out of the box, put the battery in, selected the chromatic option, set it to 440 (?), clipped it onto the head of my guitar and managed to tune my instrument in under 4 minutes!!!!

Now, I am sure other reviewers have had great results with this tuner, but I didn't, and I was amazed at how easy tuning my guitar was with the Techno Clip on.
11 Comment| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?