on 21 February 2013
It took me a long time to decide to buy JK Rowling's new book ; I was scared that she wouldn't live up to my expectations after the brilliant Harry Potter series and thus ruin the whole thing for me.
But from the 1st chapter I was captivated, unable to put the book down, eager to know what would happen next to her characters, all so human, both loveable and pathetic, so well depicted. I am so impressed by her writing, funny and sharp, exploring depths and details of people's behaviours and saoul with such talent, when I am at pain finding words describing how beautiful this book is and how I would warmly recommend it to anyone!!!
26 people found this helpful