VINE VOICEon 13 August 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Let me start off by saying I think this is a great keyboard and am very pleased with it. Much the same as other reviewers have said, the keyboard is slightly smaller than I had expected, however I think this is a good think and it did not take long to get used to. Connecting the keyboard was as easy as putting the dongle into my laptop and since then I have had no connectivity problems whatsoever. I am not sure what the battery life is like - but after a month of use the batteries (two AAAs) show no signs of letting up anytime soon.

The keyboard has two main gimmicks:
1) At the top right of the keyboard there is a little toggle switch to change the traditional F keys to Windows 8 'Media Keys' - as I am running Windows 7 I can not comment much on these expect to say that on Win 7 switched to this mode (most of) these keys do nothing.
2) The space bar is split into two and you can change the left side of it to be a backspace key. I have tried this and it works fine but I am not sure when I would ever need this, but perhaps it would be useful to someone.

I gave the keyboard 4/5 stars as I do genuinely like it but it is really more like a 3.5/5 stars as I do have two issues with it:
1) I'm not sure if it is just because the keyboard is slightly smaller than I'm used to or if the CAPS LOCK button is in a bad place but for whatever reason I keep finding myself ACCIDENTALLY IN CAPS LOCKS. The issue is not helped by the fact that as this keyboard is battery powered there is no light to indicate CAPS LOCK is on or not.
2) The keyboard has been designed in a way so the middle sticks up in the air a bit but the keyboard does not really lean forward and there are no 'feet' on the back to make it do so - I would prefer the keyboard it it did lean more towards me.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.