I really wasn't expecting much when I purchased this. I just thought it was cute and I needed a new kitchen timer. However, right from the start - I got very annoyed with this product. The plastic packing was hard to remove. When it did come off, the digits were not very clear, almost going on and off, depending on where you apply pressure (like the buttons). As if it had been sat on and the screen wasn't right. Anyway, it worked only once or twice, before the digits could not be read at all. I thought it was the battery, but it wasn't. It could be that I was just unlucky and received a faulty piece. Anyway, it was rubbish and an absolute waste of money.
3 people found this helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?