I have only been using this for a day and already my skin looks better. Much smoother and plumper and somehow more 'alive'. It also minimises pores which is a great bonus. There is no real scent which I don't mind as some products can smell too chemical for my liking. The other most important thing is probably the Sun Protection Factor which although not that high is probably adequate enough for the watery Winter sun. I shall up my sun protection factor during the warmer months but still keep using this wonderfully soft and luscious cream. I am a huge fan of Olay's products and would not be without my 3 point Regenerist Cream for anything. This 7 in 1 cream feels like a blanket of 'goodness' on your skin like putting a layer of cashmere next to it. It is also very competitively priced.

To sum up this is a little gem of a product and from experience having a similar Olay product before I know it will last for ages. 1 pump does your entire face and neck.
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.