on 26 March 2014
Looking at the title and description of this book, I thought I was purchasing a book that would show me step by step exactly what to do to transform my body in 12 weeks...What I got was a great book (don't get me wrong), full of facts, funny anecdotes, great work outs, but not a step by step plan of action that I wanted.
My advice to those considering buying this book; also get a personal trainer, show him/her this book and tell him/her that this is what you want, and to use their expertise to fill in the blanks.
What's this?