Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 20 March 2016
I got this smart watch because I really liked the idea of them :)

The good points:

this watch does everything except your laundry! It takes your heart rate, is a pedometer, tests uv rays from the sun, checks your temp, makes phone calls and a host of other things and even tells the time too!

it's really easy to use with icons and a scroll touch screen

it looks really cool on

it was easy to pair with my LG G4

it comes beautifully presented in a lovely box and looks really good quality - great if your thinking of giving as a gift

The bad points

The battery life is short - from fully charged to flat in around 36 hours

The instructions that it comes with are completely dire - they dont explain how to do anything luckily its really simple and easy to work it out yourself

It's not very comfortable on as its quite big (although really light)

it comes with a basic mini to reg usb cable - so you have to charge it off a computer - however you can always buy a standard usb wall plug and plug it into that as its all standard fittings (they are dirt cheap like 2.99 or so)

Overall I really like this smart watch and I think its easy to use. I have given it only 4 out of 5 stars due to the short battery life if the battery lasted longer I would have given it 5 stars.

NB I received this item at a discount in order to provide my honest review. Words, pictures and opinions are my own and based on my experience of using the item.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful