on 23 October 2005
I have purchased this book 2 days ago (21st of October 2005) and I have reached page 46 so far. Although, I can not give a holistic perspective on the title, from a begginers point of view I found it really interesting. Especially the way Kanter describes the stories in detail.
Basically, I just finished my MBA and I thought it would be a good idea to read the book in order for it to keep me going for my job hunting. I believe I am a confident person, but as Kanter says, there is a fine line between confidence, arrogance and despair. I already feel boosted and I am sure I will feel like having wings on my shoulders by the time I finish it.
I would strongly reccommend this book to other MBA students or business students in general that believe this world was built on confidence. Thanks to professor Kanter, confidence is being restored.
Kyriakos