on 15 June 2013
Having been one of the few to come out on top during the financial crisis, (I have a finger in a few pies) I had a few bob to spare to say the least. I rewarded myself with an exquisite time piece setting my budget to that of a common mans yearly income.

In hard times within the business field I operate often making difficult choices about other people's livelihood in the best interests of the client I'm liquidating, I only have to glance down at my flashy watch to remind myself what it's all for.

This watch really sets of that business's mindset, the killer 'go get him' attitude that is needed to succeed.
11 Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.