on 21 November 2011
When I first read details about this phone it had so many excellent features that I thought it sounded too good to be true but I have found that it really is that good.

I was looking for an easy to use phone with straight forward features and large keys and having tried many other phones some with good user features but which unfortunateley just didnt quite fit the bill and then I read about the Dobro phones on Amazon I was immediatley impressed.

I decided to send for one to try it out and I was very suprised to find that it is everything it states in the adverts and on the box, perfect for anyone who just wants a straight forward phone and doesnt want all the latest games and gadgets but still wants to text with a choice of normal or large text lettering, and of course make calls with speaker on if required.

A perfect phone for anyone elderly or who have any difficulties with their sight or hearing as the phone can be adjusted quite easily to suit these conditions.

I was so impressed that I have bought an extra phone for my husband who has used the larger keys on the Dobro to finally learn how to text without the fustrating mistakes he used to make from pressing the adjoining keys with his larger fingers on his old phone while texting.

An excellent phone, well recommended.
22 Comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?