on August 2, 2011
I have every Guitar Hero game plus Rock band 1 and I have to say, as a mostly solo player, this is the best by far.

PRO's
Career mode far more interesting whilst playing on your own
Excellent track list and 1000's more available for download
Pro Guitar and Keyboard (My guitar is still on order)

CON's
No auto kick cheat feature. (Only really applies to very novice drummers who want to play for fun)
I am an accomplished guitar player but had started playing around with the drums on Guitar hero. However, like many I hear, I'm useless especially at using the kick pedal! I was having fun though but now with Rock band 3 the learning curve having to use the kick pedal has just taking the fun out of drumming.

Conclusion
Awesome game, I've put many hours into this already and anticipate the Pro guitar is going to be the icing on the cake especially being that I can play real guitar.
What's this?