on 29 October 2013
Firstly I don't think classic Donna songs need to be remixed even to attract a younger or new fanbase.They are and will always be fantastic in their original form.However if they have to be remixed then there is only handful of people worthy-Giorgio of course,Moto Blanco,Calvin Harris,Ralphi Rosario,Dave Aude,7th Heaven,Wideboys,Cahill.These are all current mixers who would have done a much better job.
The only songs I can bear to listen to you is Love To Love You Baby remixed by Giorgio and Love Is In Control by Chrome and Oliver which I didn't like to begin with but it has grown on me.I really hope the other songs grow on me but some are so bad,they actually ruin the original,Dim All The Lights and On The Radio and don't start me on Working The Midnight Shift!
Even the new unreleased La Dolce is below par and sounds like a song that didn't make the Crayons cd,but I am so grateful to hear something new although it has taken ages to get this song for various reasons.
What us Donna fans need is all her albums remastered digitally and to include songs which never made the final cut.We also need the Live and More concert from 1978 available on bluray/dvd.
Having seen Donna so many times live and to meet her twice,there isn't a day I don't think of this lady.
Her music has played a very important part of my life and that is why I am so upset to hear these classics being remixed like this.
77 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details