on 21 August 2011
I purchaed this shredder based on other reviews and I have not been dissappointed. I have had the shredder for over 12 months now and it is still working well. Prior to this I had a heavy duty shredder that I actually paid a higher price for and this one is much better. For general home office use I would recommend this equipment.

Further update on 12.02.12 - Unfortunately the shredder developed an electronic fault whereby it would would only work in reverse mode and give a "pulse" when I initially put in the paper. I cleaned the sensors but this did not correct the problem. The mechanics of the shredder were however still working well. For this reason I have lowered the score to four stars as it is otherwise a very good shredder for general home use and the problem I had may have been a random fault. I am going to go for a more expensive office type shredder which appears to get very good reviews but If my budget was limited I would purchase the same Aurora shredder again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink