on 28 February 2012
One star from a couple of reviewers, really what on earth do they expect from a low budget movie? Ben Hur ? Godfather ? Taking all into consideration this was an outstanding film, I agree with the majority of reviews--excellent. When I watch a movie I try to be in the right frame of mind, the right mood, concentrate hard and generally within 15 minutes I am either in or out, most certainly in on this occassion.
Many films I have turned off quickly because you just know they're going to be a waste of your valuable time, if the one star reviewers were that disappointed, well you know where I'm going.
I highly recommend this film, sit back focus and enjoy.
3 people found this helpful