on 21 January 2013
I got these shoes to wear to my friends wedding. When they arrived I was so excited, such stunning shoes they looked amazing. I wore the shoes about 10 -15 minutes before I was ready to leave home for the wedding. By the time I left home, I could feel it wasn't going to end well. I braved it to the church, by this time it was share bravery as every muscle and tissue on the ball of my feet were slowly dying. I received plenty of compliments which was lovely. On looks I give these shoes a 5/5, but on comfort, I give them a 1/5.

By the time the wedding started, I was no longer able to walk in them and I had to have someone bring me another pair of shoes to the church. A very painful experience. I wasn't even able to wear and show off my shoes during and after the wedding. I would recommend some jelly insoles, but I honestly don't think they would work. I feel irregular choice should seriously consider a soft insole around the ball of the foot. I am very disappointed in these shoes, them being my first irregular choice shoes. I bought the red tea cup booties too, I am considering sending them back, because once they are won, thats it. Irregular Choice please consider soft insoles, these shoes are very hard on feet.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.