on 21 April 2012
I've had this phone just over a month now and I love it. It was very frustrating trying to actually get the phone as I pre ordered it from amazon who kept changing release date I gave up in Tue end and got it from earphone warehouse.
This phone is truely amazing, everything I take it out of my pocket I'm still in love with the design the screen is fantastic and it's has in my opinion the best camera of any smartphone on the market. Only downside is the battery life and lack of ice cream sandwich but as it's coming soon I'm not too bothered. The PlayStation store does have limited games but when your mates playing angry birds and u can play Abes oddessey or tekken why would u buy any other phone?
It may lack ice cream sandwich from launch have a low battery life and not have 4g (which we won't get in England like America has for years despite what apple tell you) but this is the best phone I have ever had the best looking phone u can buy and has a stunning screen, just buy it you won't regret it.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.