Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 19 October 2012
I downloaded this book when it was free (after I was intrigued by the review I saw on Amazon.com), but I would've VERY happily paid for this book.

I'm so impressed with the book that I'm now reading it for the second time. The story is well written (not full of endless mistakes that some books have) and flows well, with the story interwoven with moving lyrics/poems. The story follows the main characters' teenage years into adulthood, the story is about the actual journey rather than reaching the conclusion of the book. The story begins with an online friendship that flows easily into a relationship that then goes terribly wrong and the devastating fallout has long lasting consequences on their lives.

The book made me feel very connected to the characters and as Hailey & Kate's life began traveling down an unforeseen path, there were some sad moments as you saw the life they should have led, I could never quite see how the ending was going to come around but it had a happy ending. I would recommended this book to anyone who likes a long book where you feel connected to the characters and it's the telling of a life led though the ups and downs.
2 people found this helpful